Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Shatter Me Book Review


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The beginning of this book was Something mysterious and unpredictable , the way its written is totally unique .
i loved every line , it sucked me into that world immediately .the world building is outstanding .
so for such a beginning , i never thought it would slop down .
I thought that an outstanding end must be waiting for me to uncover .

But though those amazing several chapters at the beginning suggested some explosive end , it wasn't there , what i anticipated .
I mean doesn't it feel like the ends of cartoons and kids shows !!
Juliette getting some tight purple suit ?!

but still i like how its written , i like the prose , I love the prose and the way the writer deals with words .
so all in all , i did like the book , i mean i still anticipate something outstanding from this series , I can't help it , and i am to read the next just after typing this little dot by the end of my this sentence .

No comments:

Post a Comment