Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Book Review


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sometimes I come across a Great book and I rate it 5 stars , and it doesn't feel enough , then I remember Hazel grace's words or Jhon green's " But that wasn't quite right. I called it a nine because I was saving my ten. " and i ask my self " Why did i rate all these books five before ? why didn't I save my five ?"
But then i look back at all these books and they all deserve it wholeheartedly .
The thing is , this book deserves more , and i don't know what I'm going to do with the next books . whom , very surly , are going to be even better .





this book is spine-tingling , impressive , even startling inspite of the fact that I've already watched the movie !!
I can never find a boring or uninteresting moment in The Goblet of Fire , it's so easy to lose one's self in it with these astounding events and distinctive characters . the plot was complicated and twisted throughout the incredible length of this novel .
Rowling while adding length with every new HP novel , she also adds strength . This is the best in Harry Potter series , it seems to get stronger with every next book .
I love the writing , the pacing does magic , its fast paced almost breathtaking . I love Sirius, Dumbledore and Hagrid. And I have to admit that Snape is also one of my favorite characters . and there is also Krum and Cedric and the way Hermione is all represented in a new way here and we still have Ron and Harry .
all these incredible characters !! its heart warming .
this book is definitely darker and more emotionally evolving . there is also this steady character development , its plain fantastic !! the way the book grows as its characters do , like its neither children nor adult series , its simply a series to grow up with .
And last but not least , there is the way it starts , rather than the usual with the Dursleys having breakfast and all , it opens fifty years before the present day with the Riddles , the frank scene and then Somewhere , Harry Potter, a fourteen years old orphan , wakes to a nightmare with a throbbing pain in the scar on his forehead .

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment