Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Pandemonium Book Review


Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such an Astonishing Surprising end !!!

How does Lauren Oliver manage to end every book of hers with a big killer cliffhanger !
She is leaving me with a book hangover for the second time
I am having headache , I am lack of sleep and I have horrible puffy eyes
But I really can afford all that again for another book as good as both delirium and pandemonium .
Ever since i read the last line in the first book when lena just run away , like that , leaving alex soaked in blood, There were voices arguing in my head every time the main subject in the clipboard of my consciousness showed the word pandemonium
It was nagging me .
I read reviews enough to convince me that I wouldn’t like pandemonium , I really don't like it when people move on easily , Because, Yes, they should grieve . not like I don’t want life to get better for them and all, it should .. someday . But first I need their appreciation for those who died … in their thoughts , dreams or maybe even actions otherwise It wasn't worth , Otherwise it was a waste of time to read the story.

And it really made sense
1- A no alex book
I hate replacing main characters and to be asked to emotionally accept the new hero or heroine
2- No hana ( I love hana )
3- And there was the new Julian character
Who is that ? Am I really asked to empathize with him ?
This description seems pathetically talking about an out of character betraying lena and a pointless continuation of the story


How wrong !!


It took only two chapters or so to understand it was totally unjust to miss reading this book for long two months , leaving it alone on the shelf accused and neglected While its a very beautiful novel .
Yes , maybe i needed lena to cry her heart out, I needed more heart wrenching drama to feel a little more satisfied , But still I love this book and I love lauren oliver for writing this series .
Its nice how it captivate my attention , The way its written and the plot progress
Its all amazing , literally .

Julian wasn’t an annoying character as I thought he would be, At all ! I felt sad for his bleak , neat and ugly life . I got into the character .

And then there was (view spoiler)
this end is like :
I think I should either get the third book Now or I would be running screaming into the hills .

Lets clear this up , In few words :
This book for me was a struggle , Its impressive , I never expected that i would really love it
and Whats better than a surprising unexpected beauty ?

about the next book,
Its dangerous to have high expectations , which i am having now
And after 2 five stars books requiem should hold on the quality , tightly , without even a slight slip , to get the third

Which I wish it does .</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment