Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Princess Of Midnight Ball Book Review


Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess, #1)Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In Fact the actual rating is more than 3 stars ,but its just not four
its almost 3.8 or 3.9 ..



A Happily Ever After story, I am having a good number of them lately and though they don't usually work for me but seems I'm getting used to them because i found this one quite lovely .

The word " lovely " can be a general definition to this book.
that's what it was , so very fairy like , i am so much into fairy tales re-tellings , I have a soft point for them so even before reading i knew i would like it .though i prefer when they make more sense , not logically *they are fairy tales* but just when things are not left pending .
i didn't know much about the original story , So , much of it was new to me , but after all i really liked it .

i have to admit that i was expecting an epic read which i didn't get , but i am surprisingly so pleased . its like when you plan for a movie night then stumble upon a cartoon channel and continue your soiree with it , you leave to your bed smiley and all nah ? That's quite what I got .

This Book is really so suitable for kids to read , simple not much complicated with details
Give it to a 10 years old girl , it would be the book of her heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment