Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Eleanor and Park Book Review


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

You can see that I've rated Eleanor and Park 3 stars
but it was never three .

I am confused i dont know how to rate it ..
its 5 stars in some parts though they weren't many and then awful one star in others , I mean you get confused over rating some book 4 or 3 stars
It happens , But ever happened to you that you keep swinging between 5 or 1 !

I really liked the book at the beginning But then there was a time i began to think its SILLY with bold capital letters . Maybe Somewhere around park beginning to put makeup and being whinny and all .
by then , I wasnt even able to remember why i liked it too much at the beginning .
I was determined to write a review about how i dont like park , How unreasonably he was a weeping teenager , how this story turned into a nonsense teenagers drama .
For Eleanor , i liked her a little better than park , She had a reason to be weird , Her life was always a mess .
with contemporary YA , For some reason i always end up with some issues .
but There were several lines , Scattered here and there like :

Park said :
Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.


they were too nice to ignore


And then came the end and stroke my balance upside down , it was beautiful , it utterly was ..

park
he'd stopped tying to bring her back
She only came back when she felt like it anyway, in dreams and lies and broken-down déjà vu.

No comments:

Post a Comment