Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Delirium Book Review


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Love: a single word, a wispy thing, a word no bigger or longer than an edge. That's what it is: an edge; a razor. It draws up through the center of your life, cutting everything in two. Before and after. The rest of the world falls away on either side.”



“He who leaps for the sky may fall, it's true. But he may also fly.”



This book is spectacular .. it took my breathes the few last chapters
one of the best I've ever read .
the writing style ! its brilliant .. i loved the world building and THE PROSE !
I was rating it 4 stars ( which is not bad too ) , Until i read the last chapter . There was the glimpse it needed .
I think thats what good books are ... They make u wait till the last chapter , the last line to make your decision .

and OMG , look at this GR synopsis !!!
its genius ! brief yet so very beautiful ! and imagine a whole book written this way ! thats what you will get reading Delirium .

They say that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever. And I've always believed them. Until now.

Now everything has changed. Now I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.



No comments:

Post a Comment