Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

As a Man Thinketh Book Review


As a Man Thinketh: You Are Literally What You ThinkAs a Man Thinketh: You Are Literally What You Think by James Allen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didnt finish this book, I simply couldn't.

i read only half of it and i was bored to the bone , but i think there is nothing wrong with the book, it seems really good for people who like these stuff , its about me i need a story line , or whatever something to keep me interested .
I felt like the book was speaking in my head " i only bore you because you are a young heart , if you were wise you would bow before my power "
and i was like "maybe later ? your highness ? " XD!

Overall , Though i rated it , but i feel like its not fair . it feels like i am not the person to review this book nor to rate it .
So , maybe someday if i had more interest of these type of books
I'll try again .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment