Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Book Review


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This. Was. The. Best. So. Far. !!!

This book is a turning point for the series , for several reasons , the first is that the characters are growing up into their more mature selves , and with that the book's also growing more deceitful around the twists and the terror is blinking at harry closer than ever , the world building is expanding , and there is the appearance of many important characters , those having much future influence like Sirius ( Maybe I am biased to consider it a turning point; because Sirius black is always one of my top favorite characters !! i dare say even more favorite than Harry Potter himself ) , professor Lupin , and even the Dementors .
Then JK Rowling's words have this curious habit of coming to life !! so vivid ! it sucks you into the HP world , then yo are unaware of anything else .
her characters are funny, and realistic. Fred and George , the soul of the comedy of this series !! they NEVER fail to give me good chuckles every few pages . and I love the whole Quidditch matches and Lee jordan hilarious commentary !
You can also clearly glimpse the clever plot Rowling has wove, the cleverly placed foreshadowing and the innocent hints !
I always loved the movie , Now I love the Book even more ! All in all , its Fantastic , what else can I say ?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment