Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Blues Book Review


BluesBlues by Masooma Memon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my friend Alafiya's sister , Masooma Memon's, depute . The cover and the blurb are quite tempting . I had it on my TBR for a while , but when i saw this little book on my home page again , i couldn't but read it .
The writing is so beautiful , the detailed descriptions felt so real and honest . I love the character development and the way the story progressed . Our un-named narrator is a girl who underwent a long harsh journey of self-discovery and acceptance . and though the circumstances that once were tormenting her were still the same , But what happened was a change at heart , a matter of perspective . she at some point recognized that happiness and mind peace come from with in no matter the conditions .


You may read it Here.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment